This is basically what it says it is, a Polaroid printer. It takes your pictures from your smartphone and develops them into a polaroid. It’s obviously not an hd quality photo, but to me the quality is still pretty good for a quick, fast and easy print, perfect for parties, scrapbooks, journals, etc. And it is a great accessory to travel with if your like to make travel journals.
I love it! I have already gone through one box of film (which isn’t that hard to do since you only get 10 pictures in each film box). The only downside to me about this product is the price of the film which can average to about $15 per box depending on where you buy it. I found the best deals for the printer and the film to be on amazon.
Another downside to this printer is that the instructions are pretty confusing. If you do purchase this product, what you need to do first is download the app (instax share), then turn on the printer. Go to your phones wifi settings and leave your current wifi and join the printers wifi and then open the app. The rest is pretty straight forward, and the app gives you directions on how to go about printing and editing your photos.
All in all I recommend this printer, if you are look for a fun and cute splurge. The prints are fun and do take a little time to develop, so don’t be worried if your print stays white for a few minutes, your picture will show :). If you do purchase this printer I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!
Here is a link to the one I bought!
Fujifilm Instax Share Printer
ps: This is not a sponsored post, this is just my personal opinion of this product, this product is not for everyone, and I advise to try it out to see if this product is for you.
mmm popcorn! My love for it developed at the movies (which is probably the case for most people). I used to buy bags of microwavable popcorn at the store, and over time as I change my eating habits I realized that microwavable popcorn isn’t very healthy. So I figured a good alternative for me to have my cake and eat it too is to make my own! It’s twice as yummy and so easy to make, and you get to season it however you want.
½ cup popcorn – Orville Redenbacher Original is our favorite
2 Tablespoons oil – vegetable, coconut, canola your choice (I used coconut oil)
2 Tablespoons butter – optional
seasonings – salt, garlic (whatever you like thats the fun part!)
- In a large/deep pot plop your oil into your pot. If you use coconut oil you want to make sure you have enough oil so that it melts and covers the entire bottom of the pot. (leave your pot lit to the side)
- Add enough popcorn kernels to cover the entire bottom of the pot, and so that the kernels are covered in the oil.
- Place the lid on the pot (it’s to prevent the popcorn from flying all over the place, and they can shoot pretty far) and wait for the kernels to start popping, about 3-5 minutes.
- Once they start popping a lot, give the pot a good shake or two to make sure nothing burns and your letting the unpopped kernels sink to the bottom.
- When the popping slows down to a few seconds between each pop you hear, turn off your heat and let it sit on the stove or about a minute.
- Remove your cover and pour your toppings (butter (melted), sea salt, garlic)
- Pour into a large bowl and enjoy!!
p.s. This is really good alternative to bagged or store bought popcorn because the ingredients you use are less processed and nutritionally just better for you!!
“yes your the fairest of them all”- Snow White
My Disney’s poisoned apple from Snow White mini painting is now up on etsy!!
I hope you all had an amazing weekend.
“Why says that my dreams have to stay just my dreams?”-Ariel
Mini Little Mermaid painting is now up in my Etsy shop!!
Wish I Could Be now on Etsy
GRUMPY “bah humbug”
miniature painting of Grumpy from the Disney Classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs now up on my Etsy if you would like to check it out!
“She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important.”-Marilyn Monroe
Mini painting of Marilyn Monroe is now up in my shop! click the link below if you want to check it out!
Marilyn Monroe Painting
TGIF Everyone!! I hope you all have had an amazing school/work week.
I have a new sketch up on Etsy!! I have another mini painting to add to my mini disney series… A mini tinker bell painting, in a cute pink victorian frame!
Here is the link if you would like to check it out!
thank you for visiting! hope you all have an amazing weekend