White Cream Face Paint: http://www.walmart.com/ip/White-Cream…
Cover FX Water based foundation
Elf black liquid liner: http://www.target.com/p/e-l-f-expert-…
Marc Jacobs gel liner
Color prevails black liner: at Walgreens
Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/produ…
Elf bronzer: limited edition
Urban Decay Mattifying powder: http://www.sephora.com/de-slick-matti…
Colourpop cosmetics Roulette eyeshadow: https://colourpop.com/product/roulette/
The Body Shop Tea Tree pore minimizer: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/produ…
Nyx prismatic eye shadow: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/produ…
Kat Von D shade and light eye: http://www.sephora.com/shade-light-ey…
Eyelure lashes: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/produ…
p.s. The views expressed on this site are the author’s own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.
Anastasia Beverly Hills shadows orange soda and dusty rose: http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/…
Makeup Forever volume 2 artistic ME-512 & ME930: http://www.sephora.com/electric-artis…
Marc Jacobs gel liner crayon
Buxom Mascara: http://www.sephora.com/buxom-lash-mas…
Ardell Demi lashes
Sephora sweetheart pink glitter: sold out
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel: http://www.sephora.com/tinted-brow-ge…
Benefit Pore fessional: http://www.sephora.com/the-porefessio…
Touch éclat blur primer: http://www.sephora.com/touche-eclat-b…
loreal infallible pro-matte:
urban decay naked skin concealer: http://www.sephora.com/naked-skin-wei…
Guerlain Terracotta bronzer: http://www.sephora.com/terracotta-bro…
Too Face chocolate soleil: http://www.sephora.com/chocolate-sole…
Clinique cola pop bush: http://www.sephora.com/cheek-pop-P384…
Hourglass ambient light powder: http://www.sephora.com/ambient-lighti…
Becca champaign pop: http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-ski…
Revlon Black cherry lipstick: at ulta
Butter London lipstick Ruby Murray: at ulta
The views expressed on this site are the author’s own and are provided for informational purposes only. The author makes no warranties about the suitability of any product or treatment referenced or reviewed here for any person other than herself and any reliance placed on these reviews or references by you is done so solely at your own risk. Nothing on this site shall be construed as providing dermatological, medical or other such advice and you are always advised to seek the advice of a suitable professional should you have any such concerns.
This is going to be a long post, but My 2014 Beauty Favorites is finally here!! Let me know if you would like me to review any one particular product. Thank you for visiting
Ok lets get started!!
- Make Up Forever HD foundation – oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.
- L’oreal true match – amazing foundation with light-medium coverage, build-able
- L’oreal true match powder – creamy powder foundation smoothes on evenly for a flawless-looking complexion.
- Mac Pro long wear – provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish, can also be used as an eye primer.
- NARS radiant creamy concealer – creamy concealer with hydrating, multiaction skincare benefits and light diffusing technology to create a softer, smoother complexion, can be used on all skin types.
- Jack Black Lip Balm – hydrating lip balm to soothe lips while it protects from sun and wind and restore softness to your lips
- Bite Beauty Cinnamon Lip Oil –99%-natural cinnamon- and Resveratrol-infused lip oil that naturally hydrates, shines, and plumps the appearance of lips in one spicy swipe.
- Vaseline Rosy Lips – locks in moisture to help your lips feel and look better over time.
p.s this is not sponsored, all products I purchased and these are just my personal favorites, they work different on every person and skin type.
Dot by Marc Jacobs Eau de Perfume!!
I just got this fragrance as a gift from my Dad for Valentines Day! I can’t decide what I like more the sweet, fruity aroma or the cute bottle! The only set back I find with this bottle is that there is so much ladybug stuff going on that it might be difficult to travel with. The scent is light and compliments me perfectly. I’m not a fan of strong scents, they tent to give me a headache, but I find that the blend of this fragrance is very airy and elegant.
Here are the Product details of Dot by Marc Jacobs
Suprising and effervescent, energetic and alive. DOT by Marc Jacobs captures a charming, upbeat spirit with timeless sophistication. Simple and straightforward, exuberant and feminine in design, DOT is a colorful Marc Jacobs creation that comes full circle with a balance of modernity and elegance.
- Topnotes: Red Berries, Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle
- Midnotes: Jasmine, Coconut Water, Orange Blossom
- Basenotes: Vanilla, Musk
Hope you enjoy!!
I am perfume-obsessed…and it’s so hard to find the perfect scent, you try one only to have it fade completely in what seems like minutes. I know that it depends on what type of fragrance you choose, but there are some ways to make your perfume last longer. Here are some helpful ways!!
- Choose your fragrance wisely: heavier scented fragrances tend to have more strength and last longer, which means that lighter scents like florals and citrusy scents tend to evaporate more quickly. But no perfume will last all day, so expect to reapply your fragrance at some point during the day.
- Make sure you moisturize: dry skin doesn’t hold the perfume as well, so apply body lotion before you spritz your perfume, and if you have a body lotion that came with your perfume, than that should help the scent last even longer.
- Strategically spritz your perfume: Their are specific places to apply your perfume. The insides of your wrists, elbows, and behind the knees. The reason you apply to these areas is because your skin is warmer at these points, due to elevated blood vessels beneath the skin in these areas, which diffuses your fragrance throughout your skin. However you could also follow the words of Coco Chanel who said “A woman should wear perfume wherever she wants to be kissed.”…
- Be Careful: eventually over time you become used to your fragrance, therefore making it more difficult to smell, which can cause you to spritz it too much. The solution is to count how many times you spray your fragrance when you first start using it, and continue to always spray the same amount. I know that is common sense, but sometimes you can get carried away, and you definitely don’t want to be the person people don’t want to sit next to because you smell so overpowering.
- Helpful tips: in case you end up going a little overboard with your perfume, you can tone it down by rubbing the places you spritzed with a baby or facial wipe.
And now your ready to go out!!!
If you have anymore helpful tips I’d love to hear them!!