Cute table top DIY with wine corks
p.s. you can buy wine corks at Michael’s arts and crafts if you don’t have any corks 🙂
What you need:
And Voila a super cute and easy decoration to add to any home to make it more festive!!
xoxo I hope you have fun creating this!!
I already did a Uses for Vicks VapoRub positing, so I thought I would do a Vaseline posting. Some of these are fairly common knowledge, I think, but often forgotten uses. I hope that you enjoy and take away some helpful natural new ways to use Vaseline! You might be surprised by some of these!!
1. Longer eyelashes: Lather Vaseline all over your eyelashes overnight and it will help to thicken them.
2. Remove stubborn Makeup: Apply to a Q-tip and gently rub on those makeup spots that are just too stubborn to remove.
3. Help your scent stick around: Rub all over your perfume points (i.e. the cleavage, behind the ear, neck, and wrist) and your scent will stick to the vaseline and last longer!
4. Chapped Lips: Apply to your lips as a deep moistening conditioner. You can even turn it into lip gloss by adding a little Kool-Aid powder mix to it!
5. Dry Cuticles and hands: Rub on your all over you cuticles and hands to apply and keep the moisture in your hands.
6. Softer Skin: It doesn’t clear your pores, and it helps to keep in moisture and soften your skin.
7. Lipstick smudges: Rub all over your teeth to prevent your lip stick for bleeding all over your teeth. A trick that is used in pageants (I learned it from Miss Congeniality)!!
8. Eyebrows: Apply to your brows just after hair removal to apply instant relief, or use it moisten the skin under you brows so you don’t see any flakeyness.
9. Prevent hair color from blending onto your forehead: Dab all over your hairline to keep the box dye form dying your forehead the color of your hairdo.
10. Cover Split Ends: hide damage ends with a small amount on your ends. You can also rub hairspray or Aragon oil onto your ends.
11. Exfoliant: Mix with some sea salt and use as a body wash and come out of the show having baby soft, shiny skin!
12. To make your accessories look brand new: Put a small dab on your shoes and shine away
13. Use it to remove the glue from your false eyelashes.
14. Shaving: Use it to soothe and smooth your skin right after shaving or waxing. I use baby oil, but this has the same affect.
15. Earrings: Apply a small amount to the stump of your earring to help lubricate your earlobes to make it easier to insert you earrings.
16. Halloween Pumpkin Carving: Rub Vaseline all over the exposed edges of your pumpkin, it helps to prevent it from rotting or drying so quickly.
I’ve been searching for a new deep cleansing way to clean my face, and I have heard a lot of good things about the Mia 2 Clarisonic, so I stopped by Ulta and purchased one. It’s a little pricey, $150, so I was a little hesitant to purchase it, but I decided that it was time to splurge on something that hopefully will be amazing for my skin. I’ve never had horrible skin, but it’s not perfect either, so I bought this to help clean out those spots on my face that are just so difficult to clean. I have heard so much from various peoples reviews about how this facial brush changed their life and all I kept thinking was “ok” until I started using one. My face has become so much softer and brighter since I started using this on my face.
To use: first wash off or wipe off your makeup (I use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes), you don’t have to do this step but I feel like my face gets cleaner when the make up is off. Next choose a good face wash. I use Cetaphil, its an inexpensive dermatologist recommended, gentle non irritating cleanser that you can pick up at pretty much any drug store. Any face wash will do, Philosophy facial cleanser seems to be a popular one. Using some warm water wet your Clarisonic and apply your cleanser to the brush. As it’s doing its magic the Clarisonic will buff out your old skin and get deep into your pores. It increases circulation and gives the skin a good glow. Since it opens up your pores it allows any moisturizers you apply to your skin to absorb really well. It’s like your own personal spa at home!!
When I purchased my Clarisonic at Ulta it came with a few accessories: A case to protect the device, a charger, and a travel bag with a clarisonic brand facial cleanser. I’m not sure if the travel bag comes with every Clarisonic purchase but It did at the Utla store I went to.
ps. This is just my personal opinion and experience with this product and I was not asked to do a product review. I just wanted to share my experience with using one. If you considering to invest in a Clarisonic is suggest that you read a few different product reviews before your purchase. This device may not be for everyone. I just personally love it!