I hope you all have an amazing Halloween!! Hope you enjoy!
Image of skeleton I used I looked at this stencil as reference- https://www.merchantsfashionsdiscountsretailshoppingstore.com/products/skeleton-makeup-kit-beautiful?utm_campaign=Pinterest%20Buy%20Button&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Pinterest&utm_content=pinterest-buy-button-1846547e4-f9dc-44b6-ae4f-558511fb3da5
NYX milk jumbo- http://www.ulta.com/jumbo-eye-pencil?productId=xlsImpprod2150066#
NYX milk pencil- http://www.ulta.com/retractable-eyeliner?productId=xlsImpprod4141599
Nars Black liner- http://www.narscosmetics.com/USA/makeup-eyes-eyeliners/999NAC0000041.html?dwvar_999NAC0000041_color=7845082279#start=1
Mehron Face Paint- https://www.amazon.com/Mehron-Paradise-Palette-Basic-Colors/dp/B00FGAET6A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477946702&sr=8-2&keywords=mehron+face+paint
Morphe 35B palette- https://www.morphebrushes.com/collections/pro-makeup-palettes/products/35b-35-color-glam-palette
Glitter Injections copper crush-http://www.glitterinjections.net/store/p244/_COPPER_CRUSH.html
Dior BB cream- sephora
Urban Decay Weightless Skin Foundation- http://www.ulta.com/naked-skin-weightless-ultra-definition-liquid-makeup?productId=xlsImpprod4550001
Smashbox photofinish primer- http://www.ulta.com/photo-finish-foundation-primer?productId=xlsImpprod3590041
Urban Decay De-slick translucent powder- http://www.ulta.com/de-slick-mattifying-powder?productId=xlsImpprod5260003
Maybelline Age rewind concealer- http://www.ulta.com/instant-age-rewind-eraser-dark-circle-treatment-concealer?productId=xlsImpprod3490149
Anastasia beverly hills powder in peaches and cream- http://www.ulta.com/contour-refill?productId=xlsImpprod13811015#
Lorac pro palette- http://www.ulta.com/pro-palette?productId=xlsImpprod4500053
Colourpop blush prenup- https://colourpop.com/collections/blush/products/prenup
Colourpop blush thumper – https://colourpop.com/collections/blush/products/thumper#
Colourpop eyeshadow get lucky – https://colourpop.com/collections/eye-shadow/products/gold-eyeshadow-get-lucky
Mehron face paint – https://www.amazon.com/Mehron-Paradise-Palette-Basic-Colors/dp/B00FGAET6A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477623260&sr=8-2&keywords=mehron+face+paint
Eylure lashed n exaggerate- http://www.ulta.com/naturalite-exaggerate-eyelashes-multi-pack-145?productId=xlsImpprod6400474
Elf liquid eyeliner- http://www.target.com/p/e-l-f-precision-liquid-eyeliner/-/A-14795895
pixie beauty brow duo- http://www.target.com/p/pixi-natural-brow-duo/-/A-14964382
Cute table top DIY with wine corks
p.s. you can buy wine corks at Michael’s arts and crafts if you don’t have any corks 🙂
What you need:
And Voila a super cute and easy decoration to add to any home to make it more festive!!
xoxo I hope you have fun creating this!!
I already did a Uses for Vicks VapoRub positing, so I thought I would do a Vaseline posting. Some of these are fairly common knowledge, I think, but often forgotten uses. I hope that you enjoy and take away some helpful natural new ways to use Vaseline! You might be surprised by some of these!!
1. Longer eyelashes: Lather Vaseline all over your eyelashes overnight and it will help to thicken them.
2. Remove stubborn Makeup: Apply to a Q-tip and gently rub on those makeup spots that are just too stubborn to remove.
3. Help your scent stick around: Rub all over your perfume points (i.e. the cleavage, behind the ear, neck, and wrist) and your scent will stick to the vaseline and last longer!
4. Chapped Lips: Apply to your lips as a deep moistening conditioner. You can even turn it into lip gloss by adding a little Kool-Aid powder mix to it!
5. Dry Cuticles and hands: Rub on your all over you cuticles and hands to apply and keep the moisture in your hands.
6. Softer Skin: It doesn’t clear your pores, and it helps to keep in moisture and soften your skin.
7. Lipstick smudges: Rub all over your teeth to prevent your lip stick for bleeding all over your teeth. A trick that is used in pageants (I learned it from Miss Congeniality)!!
8. Eyebrows: Apply to your brows just after hair removal to apply instant relief, or use it moisten the skin under you brows so you don’t see any flakeyness.
9. Prevent hair color from blending onto your forehead: Dab all over your hairline to keep the box dye form dying your forehead the color of your hairdo.
10. Cover Split Ends: hide damage ends with a small amount on your ends. You can also rub hairspray or Aragon oil onto your ends.
11. Exfoliant: Mix with some sea salt and use as a body wash and come out of the show having baby soft, shiny skin!
12. To make your accessories look brand new: Put a small dab on your shoes and shine away
13. Use it to remove the glue from your false eyelashes.
14. Shaving: Use it to soothe and smooth your skin right after shaving or waxing. I use baby oil, but this has the same affect.
15. Earrings: Apply a small amount to the stump of your earring to help lubricate your earlobes to make it easier to insert you earrings.
16. Halloween Pumpkin Carving: Rub Vaseline all over the exposed edges of your pumpkin, it helps to prevent it from rotting or drying so quickly.