Cute table top DIY with wine corks
p.s. you can buy wine corks at Michael’s arts and crafts if you don’t have any corks 🙂
What you need:
- 34 corks or 33 corks and 1 champaign cork
- orange arylic paint
- green craft paper
- hot glue gun/hot glue sticks
- paper plate
- Lay out your newspaper so you don’t make too much of a mess
- On your paper plate pour out some orange paint, dip one end of your cork into the the paint (if you think your cork has too much paint on it you can dab it on the plate a couple of times to wipe away the excess)
- Repeat till all of your corks are painted, and lay your corks out on your newspaper till they are dry.
- While your corks dry cut out some leave shapes from your green craft paper.
- Once your corks are all dry, you can start assembling your pumpkin with your hot glue. Start out with a row of 5 corks, then a row of 6, followed by a row of 7, row of 6, row of 5, finishing with a row of 4.
- Then I took my leave and glued one end of each leaf to the top of my pumpkin shape.
- Finally I took my last cork and glued it to the center of the top row.
And Voila a super cute and easy decoration to add to any home to make it more festive!!
xoxo I hope you have fun creating this!!