Lately I have been obsessing with protein shakes. And I find that they are a must when trying to include more protein into your diet. This protein smoothie includes some chocolate protein powder and all my favorites to make this delicious healthy snack!
I am not a huge fan of mixing protein powder and water and then drinking it, more power to you if you can, but for me it’s a little too chalky tasting. So I want to share my way of masking that taste as much as possible, and for me thats a smoothie! As an added bonus this smoothie makes me feel full and can help curb your sweet tooth as well as including some yummy fruits into your diet!
xoxo Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy my recipe!!
- 1 Banana
- A handful of fresh berries. (I used some strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries)
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (you can use plain but I love Oikos vanilla greek yogurt it’s amazing with granola!)
- 1 spoonful of Peanut Butter (almond butter is best but I ran out so I just used what I had)
- 1 Scoop of chocolate Protein Powder (I use Muscle Milk)
- Combine all of your ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
p.s: If the consistency of your smoothy is a little too thick blend in a little water to think it out a little.