This is going to be a long post, but My 2014 Beauty Favorites is finally here!! Let me know if you would like me to review any one particular product. Thank you for visiting
Ok lets get started!!
- REN clean skincare – serum formulated to visibly perfect skintone and leave skin looking energized.
- Origins GinZing – facial cream that hydrates instantly to improve radiance plus it smells like oranges.
- Mario Badescu drying lotion – fast acting overnight acne spot treatment.
- Smashbox photo finish blemish control primer – primer that treats breakouts, provides oil-free hydration, and keeps skin clearer over time.
- Becca ever-matte poreless priming perfecter – oil-control primer that perfects and minimizes pores for matt skin finish
- Make Up Forever HD foundation – oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.
- L’oreal true match – amazing foundation with light-medium coverage, build-able
- L’oreal true match powder – creamy powder foundation smoothes on evenly for a flawless-looking complexion.
- Mac Pro long wear – provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish, can also be used as an eye primer.
- NARS radiant creamy concealer – creamy concealer with hydrating, multiaction skincare benefits and light diffusing technology to create a softer, smoother complexion, can be used on all skin types.
- LORAC PRO palette – amazing universal palette, super blend-able shadows, perfect for everyday looks, or if you want to add a bit of shimmer.
- Urban Decay Electric palette – bright eyeshadow collection of 10 pressed-pigment shadows that deliver an insane amount of color.
- Ardency Inn Modster pressed pigment eyeshadows – organic and mineral pressed pigments enriched with mānuka honey.
- Make Up Forever Aqua Black waterproof cream shadow – cream shadow that I use as a gel liner, stays put all day.
- MAC paint pot Groundwork -pigmented eye colour that goes on creamy but dries to an intense, vibrant finish, I use as an eyeshadow base.
- Tarte dual gel liner limited edition -waterproof eyeliner with classic black and brilliant bronze shades
- .Tarte Amazonian Clay mascara -volumizing mascara infused with Amazonian clay.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted brow gel – Holds your brows in place, with a little bit of added color to help naturally fill in your brows.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills custom contour kit – build your own contour kit.
- MAC Mineralized Blush Gleeful – baked blush that adds a tint of rosy-ness to your cheekbones.
- NARS Orgasm blush – soft and sheer, pressed powder blush.
- BECCA Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector – creamy powder luminizer that absorbs and reflects light for a superb natural glow, great as a highlighter.
- Gerard Cosmetics Lipgloss Candy Apple and Summer Sun
- Gerard Cosmetics 1995 Lipstick – similar to the Kylie Jenner look.
- MAC Viva Glam III lipstick – a plum lipstick with some brown undertones.
- YSL Volupté Sheer Candy Cherish Desire – glossy lip balm sheer lipstick.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kate Moss lipstick Kiss Of Life 111 – classic red lipstick with blue undertones.
- NARS velvet lip liner Nihiwatu – long-lasting creamy lip liner with amazing pigment and prevents feathering.
- MAC lip pencil Plum – creamy lip pencil that for me is basically a my lips but better.
- Bite Beauty high pigment pencil Rhubarb, Winterberry, Pomegranate – creamy, matte lip color.
- Limecrime Velvetines Wicked, Utopia, Red Velvet – Long wearing, touch proof liquid lipstick that dries completely matte.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Monte Carlo – liquid lipstick
- Jack Black Lip Balm – hydrating lip balm to soothe lips while it protects from sun and wind and restore softness to your lips
- Bite Beauty Cinnamon Lip Oil –99%-natural cinnamon- and Resveratrol-infused lip oil that naturally hydrates, shines, and plumps the appearance of lips in one spicy swipe.
- Vaseline Rosy Lips – locks in moisture to help your lips feel and look better over time.
- Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray all nighter -weightless setting spray that keeps makeup looking just-applied for up to 16 hours.
- Marc Jacobs Dot Fragrance – a fresh, energetic, mild scent.
- The Body Shop Shea body butter – hydration body lotion makes your skin feel super soft.
- Josie Maran Argan Oil body butter Lavender (sold out) (similar) – hydrating body lotion.
- OGX weightless body oil mist Coconut – Oil Body Mist that smells exactly like coconut, that is hydrating for nourished skin that is soft and touchable.
- Dove Dry Shampoo – Target- lightweight no residue spray that keeps your hair feeling fresher longer, absorbs oils in third and fourth day hair
- Hask Argan Repairing Shine oil – lightweight oil that adds shine and softness to your hair while controlling frizz
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla body lotion – calming lotion
p.s this is not sponsored, all products I purchased and these are just my personal favorites, they work different on every person and skin type.