for this particular recipe I used a redi-made dough from whole foods…I didn’t have time to actually make homemade dough like I usually do. But I love the dough from whole foods!!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped (best if chopped thinly, but not too thin)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 fresh basil leaves, washed, dried, then chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
to make the pizza:
- mix together olive oil, garlic, salt and tomatoes. Let marinate for about 15 min.
- preheat oven to 400.
- brush each pizza crust with some of the tomato oil marinade.
- sprinkle the pizzas with mozzarella cheeses.
- place tomatoes on top of cheese, then sprinkle with shredded basil and bake for about 6 minutes
- remove pizza from the over and sprinkle parmesan, and feta cheese.
- bake 10-12 min or until slightly golden and bubbly!